Program Planning and Management Team (PPMT)
The Program Planning and Management Team (PPMT) provides overall management to RICE and guidance to flagship projects (FP). The PPMT oversees and guides the team of FP leaders, who will coordinate activities within their FPs across the participating centers and institutes.
- Bas A. M. Bouman, – Director, – RICE
- Jackie Hughes, – Deputy Director General for Research, – IRRI
- Etienne Duveiller, – Deputy Director General and Director of Research for Development, – AfricaRice
- Joe Tohmé, – Director, Agrobiodiversity Research Area, – CIAT
- Nourollah Ahmadi, – Senior Scientist, – CIRAD
- Alain Ghesquière, – Director for Research, – IRD
- Seiji Yanagihara, – Project Leader, – JIRCAS
Operational Management Team (OMT)
The Operational Management Team (OMT) is in charge of the daily management of RICE, specifically of its flagship projects.
- Bas A. M. Bouman, – Director – RICE (Chair)
- Takashi Yamano – Flagship project 1 leader
- Matty Demont – Flagship project 2 leader
- Kazuki Saito – Flagship project 3 leader
- Camila Rebolledo and Hei Leung – Flagship project 4 co-leaders
- Arvind Kumar – Flagship project 5 leader
- Ranjitha Puskur – Lead (Gender)
- Temina Lalani-Shariff – Lead (Communications)
- Valerien Pede – interim Lead (Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning)
RICE Program Management Unit (PMU)
The program director and the PPMT are supported by a small program management unit consisting of a full- time program assistant and a secretary.
- Adonna M. Robles – Executive Assistant
- Noemi Izon-Cano – Officer (Admin Coordination)